On Episode 037 (our CHRISTMAS DAY 2020 Episode!) of the RETROZEST podcast, Curtis conducts an exclusive interview with LYDIA CORNELL (aka Sara Rush) in celebration of the 40th Anniversary of the great TV sitcom, TOO CLOSE FOR COMFORT (which premiered on November 11, 1980)! This series starred Ted Knight, Nancy Dussault, Deborah Van Valkenburg, Lydia Cornell, Jm J Bullock, Audrey Meadows and Deena Freeman.
Other aspects of Lydia’s career are discussed as well. Please avail yourself of the following links:
Too Close For Comfort
- Watch TOO CLOSE FOR COMFORT on demand on Pluto TV for FREE by clicking HERE.
- Watch Lydia Cornell, Deborah Van Valkenburg and Jm J Bullock discuss TOO CLOSE FOR COMFORT on YouTube for FREE by clicking HERE.
- Purchase a reproduction of the COSMIC COW sweatshirt and/or t-shirt worn by both Lydia Cornell and Ted Knight on TOO CLOSE FOR COMFORT via Ebay by clicking HERE.
- Purchase DVDs of complete seasons of TOO CLOSE FOR COMFORT via eBay by clicking HERE.
- Check out Lydia’s website: www.lydiacornell.com
- Sara Rush character info at the TV Database Wiki
- Watch Lydia’s scene in the movie STEEL (1979) on YouTube for FREE by clicking HERE.
- Watch Lydia in the movie BLOOD TIDE (1982) on YouTube for FREE by clicking HERE.
- Lydia on Twitter
- Lydia’s Facebook Page
- Official Lydia Cornell Facebook Fan Group
- Lydia’s YouTube Comedy Therapy Channel